How Not to Make a Short Film-Book Review

 As I confession "How Not to Make a Short Film" I felt more and more cheated, not by the folder but by my film literary. Why hadn't my instructors taught me this stuff? This is a photograph album all film student, all filmmaker must right of admission in the by now writing, producing, or directing a rapid film. It's a must-have resource that guides one through filmmaking's precarious decisions and shows how to avoid the many errors in judgment that mark mediocre films. Written by Roberta Marie Monroe, an exalt-winning filmmaker, and former Sundance Film Festival curt film programmer, Roberta brings to the table a profusion of knowledge roughly the whole phase, from conception to production to distribution.

tiktok課程


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Automotive Industry at a Glance

5 Poker Tournament Tips to Improve Your Strategy to Win

4 Ways to Green Your Old Laptop